|Unsweetened applesauce||1/2 cup|
|Non-dairy milk||1/2 cup|
|lemon juice||2 tsps|
|maple syrup||2 tbsps|
|baking powder||1 tsp|
|baking soda||1 tsp|
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender.
Blend till combined. Don't over blend.
2. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Pour about 1/3 cup of batter into the pan. Since it is quite thick, spread into a circle.
4. Cook for 2-3 minutes on the first side. When you can easily slide a spatula under, flip. Cook for another 2-3 minutes. Remove from pan.
5. Repeat until all the batter is gone. Approx. 5 to 6 pancakes.
6. Top with fruits and maple syrup and enjoy.
Note: Originally use 1 1/4 cup of OAT flour. Oat flour makes them gluten-free.