|For the crust:|
|graham cracker crumbs||1 1/4 Cup|
|unsalted butter (melted)||6 tspn|
|For the cheesecake:|
|cream cheese (room temperature)||5 8oz packages|
|sour cream||1 Cup|
|sugar||1 1/2 cup|
|vanilla paste||1 tspn|
|all purpose flour||1/4 cup|
|raspeberry preserve||1/4 cup (melted)|
1) Preheat your oven to 325 degrees. Line the outside of a 10 by 3” spring form pan with aluminum foil, spray it with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
2) In a large bowl, mix together the crust ingredients until it forms a coarse crumbly mixture. Pour it into your prepared pan and press it evenly. Bake for 8 minutes and set aside while you make your filling.
3) In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, mix together all of the filling ingredients for about 1 minute or until thoroughly combined.
4) Pour the mixture over your crust, and bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes exactly.
5) Cool completely at room temperature then transfer to a fridge and cool overnight.
6) Add the preserves in a small pan and just heat it up enough to make the preserves a little easier to drizzle. Drizzle the preserves evenly over the top, and scatter your fresh berries all over the top. Place it on a pretty platter and enjoy!